PEPPERELL — Chief David Scott reports that the Pepperell Police Department, in conjunction with the Littleton Police Department K-9 and Detective Units, the Fitchburg Police Department Drug Suppression Unit and the Massachusetts State Police Gang Unit, seized a significant amount of illegal drugs from a trailer during the execution of a search warrant Wednesday.
On the morning of Wednesday, Feb. 5, officers executed a search warrant at a trailer in the Suburban Village Trailer Park, located at 18 Maple St. in Pepperell.
Inside the trailer, police located and seized just under 20 grams of Fentanyl, over 5 grams of crack cocaine, over 54 grams of marijuana, multiple Xanax pills and a small amount of LSD. Just under $1,500 in cash and other items related to the possession and sale of illegal drugs were also seized.
No one was in the trailer at the time of the search, however at least one resident of the trailer is expected to face the following charges:
- Trafficking in More Than 10 Grams of a Class A Substance (Fentanyl)
- Possession of a Class B Substance (Crack/Cocaine, Buprenorphine and LSD) with Intent to Distribute (Three Counts)
- Possession of a Class C Substance (Alprazolam) with Intent to Distribute
- Possession of a Class D Substance (Marijuana) with Intent to Distribute
- Possession of a Class E Substance with Intent to Distribute
“I want to commend Detective John Coburn and all of the other law enforcement personnel involved in this investigation and execution of the search warrant,” Chief Scott said. “Drug dealers have no place in Pepperell and the teamwork between our officers and the multiple other agencies involved helped to remove a significant amount of dangerous drugs from our town.”
Due to the complex nature of this investigation, no further information will be released at this time.
These are allegations. All suspects are innocent until proven guilty.